The views expressed in articles published with WaterSciencePolicy belong to the respective individual authors and do not represent the views of the owners, editors or anyone else affiliated to the platform, nor other institutions that the authors are affiliated to.
While we take care to check all articles are factual, original pieces of work that comply with copyright regulations, responsibility for the contents of articles belongs to the authors.
WaterSciencePolicy partners with a variety of external sites to provide resources and transparency for our readers. Linking to these sites is not an endorsement of their contents and WaterSciencePolicy assumes no responsibility for any harm arising from their use.
Unless otherwise specified, all work published with WaterSciencePolicy is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0). This license means that you can do the following
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
As long as you respect the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits
If you have any concerns regarding copyright infringement, the legality of redistributing our articles and/or ill intent by work published by WaterSciencePolicy please contact us at email@example.com
If you submit to WaterSciencePolicy you agree with the following terms and conditions:
- Publication of any material you submit to us will be at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to make additions or deletions to the text or graphics prior to publication, or to refuse publication. Note we normally cycle back articles to the authors when there are major corrections to be made and ask for their consent prior to publication.
- You grant us a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide licence to publish and communicate to the public any material you submit to us in any format, including without limitation print and electronic format. You also agree that we may permit other parties to publish and communicate to the public any material you submit to us in any format.
- You warrant that any material you submit is your own original work and that you own the copyright and any other relevant rights. If you would like to tell us about material that isn’t your copyright and which we may want to use, please tell us who owns it so we can ask permission to republish.
- You warrant that the material you submit is not obscene, offensive or otherwise illegal.
- You agree not to submit material that is deliberately intended to upset other users.
- You will take reasonable steps to ensure that any material you submit is not defamatory of any person. If you suspect that material may be defamatory (or if you are not sure), you must tell us at the time you submit the material to us.